7 Quirky Feminist Poetry Books For Your Summer Nightstand, To Read In Under 10 Minutes To Exit A Toxic Relationship.
Even if, you are not in a toxic relationship, just lift yourself up, these will be some of your best summers reads this season, and it will be a long summer in our country so better find a cool reading spot to chill out at.
Hooked on the love (love-hate) that is so (not) good for you? Get it over with in under 10 minutes. Read one or two and trust us it will purify your Zero Moment of Truth into no time. Gear up to make the decision you have been evading so long.
7. R. H. Sin’s Whiskey Words and a Shovel:
6. R. H. Sin’s I Hope This Reaches In Time:
5. Langleav’s Love and Memories:
4. The Princess Saves Herself In This One by Amanda Lovelace:
3. When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
2. You Are A Badass By Jef Sincero
1. Cult Favorite: Rupi Kaur’s Milk and Honey Series:
No woman, no man deserves to settle for mediocracy. Save yourself a few days you wanna spend in bed not trying or not waking up, if you can’t do you today, you are not alright. Literature has provided catharsis for everyone everywhere, don’t let yourself be aloof from the good stuff.
The Google HQ website defines Zero Moment of Truth as the online decision-making moment in the buying process when the consumer researches a product prior to the decision. So when you’re shopping and decluttering your life, get the inspiration you need to make the right decision, best for your sanity.